Monday 28 January 2013

New Art - concepts

Hi everyone!!!
Heres a new update! I've been working away at some ideas as well as my portfolio website.
But I have some work to show you all.
Been dabbling with some Concept Art ideas and figured I should show you all.
Hope you like them, feel free to leave some comments.
Mage Concepts. Copyright Matthew Hutchinson 2013

Mage Concepts. Copyright Matthew Hutchinson 2013

Alien Concept. Copyright Matthew Hutchinson 2013


Alien Concept. Copyright Matthew Hutchinson 2013

3 comments:

  1. I really like your pink alien concept so I was wondering if I can commission you to make a full body picture of her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chad!!!
      Thanks mate, glad you like the design. Yeah I can do a commission for you.
      heres my email, matteblacdesign@gmail.com
      Hit me up there re price range and what you're after.
      Thanks
      Matt

      Delete
    2. Hey Matthew tried to reach for awhile I am very.much still interested in you pink alien and I am willing to pay the only difference is I want just a front full body picture I will buy the full body back picture a later time

      Delete